Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I swap out the photo without disturbing the sand?
ABSOLUTELY YES. We had that in mind while we were developing this frame. You can change the picture the day after the ceremony or 5 years later. The sand will be the same.
- How does The Forever Frame™ work?
See the short video at the right for a step-by-step demonstration of how The Forever Frame™ works.
1. Slide the lid off
- Can I fill the frame to the top with sand and place the photo in front of the sand?
YES. The removable glass photo pane allows the photo to be in front of the sand or behind. It is your choice.
- If I want to fill the frame to the top with unity sand, how much will I need?
You will need 7 cups of sand. That translates to around 7 1-lb. bags.
- What size picture will The Forever Frame™ hold?
Photo squares are included with the frame so any size photo up to an 8 x 10 can be used, as well as a few small photos at once, however we recommend a 5 x 7 photo for portrait orientation and a 4 x 6 photo for landscape orientation.
- How do I mount the photo in The Forever Frame™? Clear adhesive Photo Mounting Corners (picture squares) are included in the frame. The rear pane of glass slides out. Place a photo square on each corner of the photo you will use. Position the photo taking into account that sand will fill the bottom 1/3 of the frame. Press the corners to adhere the photo to the glass.
- How much does The Forever Frame™ weigh?
Without sand the frame weighs 5 lbs. With 2 and 1/4 cups of sand the frame weighs 6.5 lbs.
- What are the dimensions of The Forever Frame™?
The outer dimension of the frame is 11.25" x 9" x 3".
- What is the cost of shipping The Forever Frame™?
We use the US Postal Service and charge shipping according to the weight of the order (which depends on the inclusion of sand or vessels) and the postal code and/or country where it is being shipped. You can estimate the cost of your shipping by going to the ’Shop’ page, add your desired products to the cart and use the ’Estimate Shipping’ tool. If you have certain questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific shipping prices.
2. Remove the Keeper Plate
3. Slide out the removable photo glass pane
4. Attach Photo squares to the corners of your chosen photo
5. Affix photo to the photo glass pane
6. Slide photo glass pane back into the Forever Frame
7. Fill with sand at your unity sand ceremony
8. Insert Keeper Plate after the ceremony
9. Replace lid
10. Swap out the photo any time with the professional shots from your wedding